Direct Eye Care
Stronger doctor-patient relationships.
What Is Direct Eye Care?
Lumino Vision is proud to be part of the Direct Eye Care movement. Direct Eye Care puts patients and doctors back together for a quality consult. It eliminates the hassles, constraints, and bureaucracies of insurance companies. When third-party restrictions are removed, stronger doctor-patient relationships are the result. Direct Eye Care lowers office overhead, reducing operating costs. We can then pass these savings on to you, our patients.
Because we don’t mold our approach to eye care to fit within the constraints of insurance providers, we have the liberty to give you the best quality care.
With Direct Eye Care:
- You get more time per visit than a traditional optometry practice.
- The majority of your visit is directly with our eye doctor, not technicians.
- We can perform any diagnostic test without prior approval of your insurance carrier, at minimal or no extra cost.
- You have direct access to our doctor, either in-person, email or phone.
- You can ask all the questions you need regarding your vision health. We’re here to listen and help.
We see both uninsured and insured patients. If you have vision insurance, we are happy to look up your benefits and then submit your your claims directly to your insurance company. You’ll receive reimbursement typically in the form of a check directly to you.
Since our comprehensive exams do not break out services, you benefit by not having to request for separate approvals and reimbursements from your insurance company. It’s all included in the same service at Lumino Vision.
At Lumino Vision, you get more time with our eye doctor, a more comprehensive exam, and better, high-quality vision care, along with high quality products.
Click here for more information on payment options.
Our Goal is Your Goal
We believe that high quality eye care should be affordable, hassle free, and improve your overall health and well-being. Don’t let your vision insurance dictate where and how you get care. We can help you obtain the eye care you deserve.